Jan 2, 2018

Monthly Re-Cap and 2017 Review



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people!
December was a wash. I didn't really get anything done as far as reading was concerned. My TBR pile was there but I didn't follow it. I finished one book and then tried to complete the books that I didn't get to in November...still working on them. BUT it also was the Holidays and work was busy before that so I have a little bit of an excuse.

How was your month? What did you read?


~~Books I Read in December~~
     Hack and Whack  The Mutts Spring Diaries  Unicorn of Many Hats (Heavenly Nostrils, 7)  Bianca: The Brave Frail and Delicate Princess  Santa's Countdown to Christmas: 24 Days of Stories

How did I do on my December TBR?
I only finished one, and I kept trying to finish books from Novembers TBR.

    ~~Links to Some Reviews~~

    Santa's Countdown to Christmas by Kim Thompson (Youth, MG) - 3 stars

    ~~Reviews Up This Month From Previous Re-Caps~~

    The Very Very Very Long Dog by Julia Patten (Youth)  - 4 stars
    Washington DC Monsters by Rebecca Moeller (Youth) - 5 stars
    Hubble Bubble The Wacky Winter Wonderland by Tracey Corderoy (MG)- 5 stars
    Baseball Bats for  Christmas by







    Reviews still on their way to you: 
     Coming soon in 2018 ...
    Crafty Cat and the Great Butterfly Battle (Crafty Cat #3) by Charise Mericle Harper (MG, GN) 

    My Bed by Anita Bijsterbosch (Youth)
    Fish-Boy by Vanita Oelschlager (Youth) 
    Lies We Tell Our Kids by Brett Wagner (Adult, GN) 
    A Windy Spring Day by Wendy Dunham (Youth, MG) 
    The Mutts  Spring Diaries by Patrick McConnell (GN)
    Unicorn of Many Hats by Dana Simpson (GN, MG) 


    2017 Challenges Re-Cap

    Completed:
      http://theherdpresents.blogspot.com/2017/09/sign-up-blog-ahead-2017.html 


     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment