Jun 30, 2017

Monlthy Re-Cap: June 2017

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


The beginning of June was a busy time. We had a family visit and there was lots of things to wrap up before 'summer' at work, but all that led to 4 day work weeks and some great days out of the office. Some even included some reading...

OK... a lot of reading. The blogging has been slacking a little but the reading picked up so I have about 5 reviews I need to write and get up, so you will see those very soon.

I also participated in the Mini Blog Ahead Challenge - 15 posts scheduled is the goal and today is the last day, I have 3 more to get finished today and I think I am going to be able to pull it off :) 

So I am off to write up more posts and I will see you Sunday with my Book Pile and Monday with my July TBR... I am rocking these and getting more and more excited about it!
  

     ~~Books I Read in June~~

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1)  The Sad, Sad Monster (Xist Childrens Books)  Of Cats and Men: Profiles of History's Great Cat-loving Artists, Writers, Thinkers, and Statesmen  Hello Stars (Lena in the Spotlight #1) Welcome Home, Beaver The Spell Thief (Little Legends #1) The Secret Art of Being a Grown-Up: Tips, Tricks, and Perks No One Thought to Tell You Crafty Cat and the Crafty Camp Crisis (Crafty Cat, #2)  Harley Quinn (2016-) #19 Carson Crosses Canada Ratchet the Reluctant Witch by Sara PascoeThe Great Troll Rescue by Tom Percival Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2) When a Wolf Is Hungry The Call of the Swamp Nick the Knight, Dragon Slayer A Loud Winter's Nap  In the Springtime Everything is New All Over Again: A Dark Humor Short Story

 

How did I do on my June TBR?

I read 4 out of 4 books... WOOT! 2 months strong with this TBR!
Well I listened to one of them ;)


~Reviews Coming Closer to Release or Next Month~
  • Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by Robin LaFevers (YA) - coming in July
  • Ratchet the Reluctant Witch by Sara Pascoe (YA) - coming in July
  • The Great Troll Rescue (Little Legends #2) by Tom Percival (MG)- coming in July
  • In the Springtime Everything is New All Over Again by Esmerelda Q. Jones (Adult) - coming in July
  • Craft Cat and the Crafty Camp Crisis (Crafty Cat #2) by Charise Mericle Harper (GN)
  • Suit Your Selfie by Stephan T. Pastis (GN)- coming in July
  • Nick the Knight, Dragon Slayer by Aron Dijkstra (Youth)
  • Welcome Home, Beaver! by Magnus Weightman (Youth)
  • The Call of the Swamp by Davide Cali (Youth)
  • When a Wolf is Hungry by Christime Naumann-Villemin (Youth) - coming in July
  • A Loud Winter's Nap by Katy Hudson (Youth)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment