May 14, 2017

Building the Book Pile #144

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Yay an on-schedule Book Pile post! Another week done and closer to summer... This week is supposed to get warm and finally stay a bit warm here in Vermont and I am super excited about that!

This week was a bit more low-key but still busy. Lots of cleaning and making up for how lazy I have been (DOES THE LAUNDRY EVER END?!!!) .

I did finally get a chance to write a handful of reviews that I needed to and many are prepped to be on the blog. I finished a few books too :) that makes me very happy. Overall I think things are getting back on track and I am SO ready for summer :)

How was your week last week, how is this week going?
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

Giveaway Graphic

Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Stitched by Mariah McCourt (GN/MG)
Mini Review: Monstress #10 by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda (Comic)
Recent Reads: Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick (Audio, Nonfiction)
 Let's Compare: Recent Read/ TV Show: The Miserable Mill (ASOUE #4) by Lemony Snickett (MG)
Recent Reads: The Poet's Dog by Patricia MacLachlan (MG)

Books Received this Week

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of May 7 - May 13

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment