Feb 28, 2017

Monthly Re-Cap: February 2017

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Wow... another month into 2017. I think that I got a bit back on track this month but I never really can tell as the TBR pile continues to grow :/
  

     ~~Books Read in Febraury~~     

    Real Friends The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) The Name of Death Unblemished (Unblemished #1)  Little Blue Chair The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #2) 24690856  Kyle Evans and the Deadly Plague (Kyle Evans #2)  Dead Girls Society 


How did I do on my February TBR?
I finished __ books on my list of 3.
~~Coming soon~~  
  • Real Friends by Shannon Hale and Leuyen Pham (GN, MG)
  • Lady Mechanika Vol 1: The Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse by Joe Benitez (GN) 
  • Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys (YA)

No comments:

Post a Comment