Feb 26, 2017

Building the Book Pile #133

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
This week was a blogging and reading win for me. I finished a bunch of books and got all the reviews posted that I wanted to have up in the previous week.  YAY! This week I am traveling for vacation but the blog should have goodies for you while I am gone and hopefully I will get some more reading done to prepare for the next week :P I hope everyone is having a great winter still but I am SO ready for spring and warm weather!

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
More coming soon


Coming up on the Blog...

Recent Reads:Kyle Evans and the Deadly Plague by Rob Hunt (MG)
February Re-Cap
March 2017 TBR Pile
Early Reader Review: Queen of the Frogs by Davide Cali (Youth)
Recent Reads: Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys (YA)
   

    

Books Received this Week

Lady Mechanika Vol. 2: The Tablet of Destinies (The Tablet of Destinies, #1-6)
Lady Mechankia Vol 2 by Joe Benitez and MM Chen from Diamond Book Distributors and Netgalley for review. 

  
Have you missed anything lately?
New Page: 2017 Reading Challenges 

Week of February 20 - February 25



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment