Jul 17, 2016

Building the Book Pile #194

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another week done! Whoooo. This week was very busy. My younger sister was staying with me to attend a day-camp where I work, she is in high school but having an extra person around changes my routine a bit, but we did fine. Work was pretty slow during the days but I have been out playing Pokemon Go and trying to read when I can in my work down-time and then I started feeling super sick and so I took the end of the week off.

This weekend has been busy thought with a small get together with friends on Saturday and then I am hosting a coloring party/brunch Sunday morning 😬 Gonna be so much fun!

Only a few days of stuff went up again this week. Sorry about that, my content has been slacking just like my reading. Life happens I guess.

 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
 
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!
   Hopefully a new one soon..

Coming up on the Blog... 

Early Reader Review: The Berenstain Bears' Caring and Sharing Treasury (Youth) 
Waiting on Wednesday
Blog Blast: Giveaway! and Excerpt for Something Eternal by Joel McGrath (YA)


      

  Books Received this Week 

The Berenstain Bears' Caring and Sharing Treasury 

The Berenstain Bears' Caring and Sharing Treaury by Jan Berenstain and Mike Berenstain from BookLook Bloggers and Zonderkidz in exchange for review.


 
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of July 10 - July 16

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment