Jun 19, 2016

Building the Book Pile #191

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! This weekend we spent Saturday into Sunday camping with my family including my dad and it was so much fun but I am exhausted.
 
It has also been Mini Summer Bloggiesta event so I have been working hard on bloggy - maintenance things! Woo hoo. The rest of my week was pretty dull - back to work and loads of things to do, but that is life I guess. I also got some more reading done too. My husband has been working nights to I have from 6:30 - bedtime to read :) I like that but him being gone kinda sucks...

 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
 
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!
    There is one coming on Monday!

Coming up on the Blog... 

Blog Blast w/ Giveaway!: The Ceruleans by Megan Tayte (YA)  
Recent Reads: Mug Shot by Caroline Fardig (Adult)
Waiting on Wednesday 
Some reviews but not sure what is going up :)

      

  Books Received this Week 

None 


Have you missed anything lately?

Week of June 13 - June 17

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment