Jun 12, 2016

Building the Book Pile #190

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another week bites the dust! This past week I was on another vacation - using up my time off before it expires. I had a few days off with the hubby and so we did more painting in the living room - so now my walls are white and my window trim is all black. We also put up the new curtains :) We also took an impromptu day trip into the White Mountains and took pictures and drove around

I did get some reading done, but I didn't start trying until Friday so it wasn't as much as I had hoped. I finally finished my May TBR book - The Blue Door and got into my June TBR list - I finished A Mirror Among Shattered Glass, but I am about a week behind on my June TBR and about 4 books behind in my Goodreads Challenge. I really need to get my butt in gear. 

 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
 
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!
    None right now.

Coming up on the Blog... 

Recent Reads: The Blue Door by Christa Kinde - FINALLY!
 Recent Reads: A Mirror Among Shattered Glass by Romarin Demitri
Waiting on Wednesday
Blog Blitz: Supernova
Summer Mini Bloggiesta Plans/ TO DO list
      

  Books Received this Week 

 The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood (Persepolis, #1-2)

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan - Borrowed from the Library
Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi - Borrowed from the Library

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of June 6 - June 10

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment