May 31, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: May 2016

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Wow this year is FLYING by... or maybe I am just going crazy... it could be that 😜
May was a whirlwind of a month - busy at work, a vacation week FULL of books and cleaning my house - like REALLY cleaning (oh spring!), and there was Mini Blog Ahead, Armchair BEA, and the Clean Sweep Challenge too [insert heavy breathing].
I hope that everyone had a wonderful reading month - 

what did you read or listen to in May?

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in May~~     

                    
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time   Harley Quinn (2013-) #26   Harley Quinn & Her Gang of Harleys (2016-) #1   Harley Quinn & the Suicide Squad April Fool's Special (2016) #1   Ballet Cat The Totally Secret Secret   Royal Wedding (The Princess Diaries, #11)  The Twilight Children  The One-of-a-Kind Cat Book
    Drowned City: Hurricane Katrina and New Orleans



How did I do on my May TBR?
I read 4 / 5 books BUT I am about 20% done with book 5 so there is that :)

How did I do on my Mini Blog Ahead?
I prepped 15 posts! (and already posted some)

How did I do on the Clean Sweep Challenge?
I read 4 review copies this month which is awesome - slowly making my way through them and putting a great dent in my Netgalley list 
  
~~Links to Some Reviews~~

    ~~ Reviews from Coming in June~ 
    • Drowned City by Don Brown (GN)

      1 comment:

      1. Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and receive dollars for every visit to your shortened links.

        ReplyDelete