Apr 28, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: April 2016

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


And another month bites the dust... Luckily this month I was off to a great start in the first week I finished two books and a short graphic novel which really got me back into the reading groove. But then I started getting lazy again :/ and also doing stuff around the house in prep for my family visiting TODAY through the weekend. 

 I am really liking my TBR post- it is really helping me read more of my TBR list/ shelf.

How has your reading been? Any slumps? Are you kicking butt? 

And what did you read or listen to in April? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in April~~     

                    
Aphrodite: Goddess of Love (Olympians, #6)  https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1445423409l/25879858.jpg  Switched (Trylle, #1)  Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries, #10)  Complete Alice in Wonderland  I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After  I Wanna Be a Great Big Dinosaur  The Chess Queen Enigma (Stoker & Holmes, #3)
    
Decided to finally just DNF this one :/
The Glass Arrow

How did I do on my April TBR?
I read 4 / 4 books - WOOO

My May TBR will be up soon - I have many plans -- it is Clean Sweep - an ARC challenge month, so I hope to read a lot of ARCs that I have had hanging around.

  
~~Links to Some Reviews~~


      ~~ Reviews coming in May~~
        • The Lost Twin (Scarlet & Ivy) by Sophie Cleverly (MG)  
        • The Chess Queen Enigma (Stoker and Holmes #3) by Colleen Gleason (YA)



          No comments:

          Post a Comment