Mar 31, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: March 2016

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


March is over - can you believe that? Wow another year is flying by. I was VERY busy this month but luckily still got to some reading and I think I did pretty good this month :)


What did you read or listen to in March? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in March~~     

                    
 American Housewife: Stories  25387775  Party Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7) Valentine Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7.75)  Kyle Evans and the Key to the Universe  Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)  Princess on the Brink (The Princess Diaries, #8) The Body in the Library (Miss Marple, #3) The Skeleton Garden (Potting Shed Mystery #4)  The Spiritglass Charade (Stoker & Holmes, #2)  Princess Mia (The Princess Diaries, #9)   Sammie Street Adventures: Stormy Saturday
    

How did I do on my March TBR?
I read 2 / 4 books  ... so again I didn't read 2 of the books and they are the SAME books as last month, so April I am choosing new ones. I will get to these others some day but I am not feeling them right now. My TBR comes out tomorrow :)

  
~~Links to Some Reviews~~


~~ Reviews coming in April ~~
  • Princess Mia (The Princess Diaries #9) by Meg Cabot (YA) - 5 stars 


~~ Reviews from Books Read in February~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment