Feb 28, 2016

Building the Book Pile #176

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

So February is pretty much done - wow these months seem to be flying by. As you will see tomorrow in my February Re-Cap, I did not do to hot on my TBR, but I read a lot of shorter things, so there is that.
 
I have been super busy at work, helping coordinate travel and visiting people to my office and as always last minute things that seem to jump up too. It gets frustrating. I work hard to keep my schedule and then people abuse that fact with all the things they need immediately :/
 
Oh fun thing tho - Last week I mentioned I bought all those Princess Diaries books bc my library didn't have them - I talked to them and will be donating them when I am finished reading so that the library will have the whole set :) That gives me warm fuzzies :) 
 
I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-blast-thirst-blood-of-my-blood-by.html

Coming up on the Blog...

Monthly Re-Cap: February 2016
Monthly TBR: March 2016
Recent Reads: The Screaming Staircase (Lockwood & Co. #1) by Jonathan Stroud (MG)
Recent Reads: Saga Volume #1 by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples (GN) 
Recent Reads: Fortunately, The Milk by Neil Gaiman (MG)       
      

  Books Received this Week 

Library Haul

Fortunately, the Milk  Valentine Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7.75)
Fortunately, The Milk by Neil Gaiman
Valentine Princess (Princess Diaries #7.75) by Meg Cabot  

Have you missed anything lately?

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment