Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people!
And it's almost 2016! Wow 2015 flew by!
December was a hectic month for everyone I think. Holiday parties, baking, cookie swaps, decorating, un-decorating for some, the holidays in general, shopping for the holidays - just typing all this I am feeling relieved that it is all over.
I am happy to say that since I work at a university I have off from the 24th through January 3rd so that gave me lots of reading (and/or napping) time. I was really trying to get through all the books I have been holding on to for a while now - most ARCs and E-galleys that I had forgotten about or avoided for any number of reasons...I have read a handful and have today left so I will see if I can get anything else read :).
What did you do in December? How were your holidays?
And have a safe and happy New Years Eve!!
What did you read or listen to in December?
Link me up in the comments section!
~~Books Read in December~~
~~Links to Reviews ~~
- Cupcakes vs. Brownies (The Zimmah Chronicles #1) by Scott King (MG)- 4 stars
- Sock Monster by Stacey R. Campbell (Youth) - 5 stars
- Curtsies and Conspiracies (Finishing School #2) by Gail Carriger (YA) - 4 stars
- Forbidden by Eve Bunting (YA) - 3 stars
- Ennara and the Fallen Druid by Angela Myron (MG) - 5 stars - review coming in Jan.
- Harley Quinn #21 by Amanda Connor and Jimmy Palmiotti (Comic) - 4 stars
- Harley Quinn #22 by Amanda Connor and Jimmy Palmiotti (Comic) - 3 stars
- Harley Quinn #23 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (Comic) - 4 stars
- We'll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean (YA) - 3 stars - review coming in Jan.
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (YA) - 4 stars - review coming in Jan.