Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people!
November is done, wow -- Holiday Season is upon us :)
November has been a fun month, I love the gearing up toward Christmas and the holidays and spending time with my family. Thanksgiving was wonderful but I am on to trees and lights and ALL THE CHRISTMAS DECORATING!
Actually to be completely truthful, November has already been full of decorating :P I love it SO much and you have to put up outside lights early so it isn't freezing when the holidays finally come around.
I hope you all had a wonderful November!
What did you do in November? How was your Thanksgiving?
What did you read or listen to in November?
Link me up in the comments section!
~~Books Read in November~~
~~Links to Reviews ~~
- Bats & Bones by Jeffrey Hickey (MG) - 2 stars
- Blackbird House by Alice Hoffman (Adult) - 4 stars, no review
- The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss by Max Wirestone (New Adult) - 5 stars
- After Alice by Gregory Maguire (YA?/ Adult) - 2 stars
- Kid Athletes: True Tales from Childhood of Sports Legends by David Stabler (MG) - 4 stars
- Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School #1) by Gail Carriger (YA)- 5 stars
- Spending the Holidays with People I Want to Punch in the Throat by Jen Mann (Adult)- 4 stars - review coming in December
- The Christmas Joy Ride by Melody Carlson (Adult)- 5 stars - review coming in December
- Christmas at Lilac Cottage by Holly Martin (Adult) - 5 stars - review coming in December
- A Fair Extraordinary Christmas Story by A.J. York (MG) - 4 stars- review tomorrow
- Agent Darcy and Ninja Steve in... Tiger Trouble by Grant Goodman (MG)- 4 stars
- Harley Quinn Vol. 3: Kiss Kiss Bang Stab (GN)- 5 stars - review coming in December
- Princess in Waiting (Princess Diaries #4) by Meg Cabot (YA) - 4 stars - review coming soon
- Sorry that so many reviews aren't linked but it will give you something to look forward to on the blog for December :) So many great reviews going up.