Oct 30, 2015

Monthly Re-Cap: October 2015


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another month come and gone. October was awesome and I hope for November to be just as great.

So October - I love everything about it as I have expressed many times on the blog in the past month but here are some things I have accomplished - we redid our half-bathroom (pretty purple now), I got my Jack Skellington inflatable from my parents (Oogie Boogie too - but I need to fix him for next year), we are planning to go to a Halloween party tomorrow :) (Yay costumes! I am gonna be Pan, hubby is Hook, and another couple is going as Smee and Tink), and I learned to knit and completed a bunch of knitting projects in October.
Here are a few, they aren't the best but I am proud: 



I also thought before I started compiling this post that I had not really read anything because I was knitting so much instead, but I did actually get through quite a few more than I expected :)

What did you do in October? Anything fun? 
What are you going to be for Halloween?!

What did you read or listen to in October? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in October ~~     


21560249  Pop Sonnets: Shakespearean Spins on Your Favorite Songs    Last-But-Not-Least Lola and the Wild Chicken  Last-But-Not-Least Lola and the Cupcake Queens   26263606   Drones   Nick and Tesla's Special Effects Spectacular: A Mystery with Animatronics, Alien Makeup, Camera Gear, and Other Movie Magic You Can Make Yourself! (Nick and Tesla, #5)  Princess in Love (The Princess Diaries, #3)  Harley Quinn (2013-) #19 Harley Quinn (2013-) #20 Never Said  Spinning Starlight
    

~~Links to Reviews ~~
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment