Aug 18, 2015

Building the Book Pile #149 (The LATE edition)

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Hello All! I am SO late doing my weekly book pile post- so thanks for sticking it out with me :) Last week ... was so slow - my boss was on vacation and I was SO bored at work (First World Problem, I know!). 
But lots of fun happened this weekend. We had our Fantasy Football Draft and I did ok for myself, the hubs worked on the the old truck he bought, I painted a room :) it's SO pretty! The only downside to the weekend was that it was SOOOOOO HOT and it still is, thank goodness my work has AC - I kinda want to just sleep here too :/

Here is the room, it needs another few coats but I am LOVING it:

ANYWHO... on to the bookish things!



What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.



  Giveaways Going on NOW


SOOOOOOOONNNNN.... I'm a slacker

Coming up on the Blog...

Yesterday- Early Reader Review: Powerpuff Girls Super Smash-Up by Derek Charm (GN)
Today - Building the Book Pile #149
 Recent Reads: Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone (YA) - still need to finish :/
Hopefully some other things - we shall see.
      

Books Received this Week

After Alice

After Alice by Gregory Maguire from Librarything Early Reviewers Program and William Morrow - So excited to read this I love the Wicked series and am a huge fan of Alice :) 

 

Have you missed anything lately?  

                        Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!

                         Happy Reading!

                      No comments:

                      Post a Comment