Aug 9, 2015

Building the Book Pile #148

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Hello All! This post may be a bit redundant since I am doing recaps for ARC August, but here it goes anyway!

I hope you had a wonderful week. Mine was pretty good but sad also - I had a work meeting that pretty much sucked at the beginning of the week, by Thursday though it was getting better - I had lunch with some office people and there was an evening event with wine and snacks at a beautiful organic farm. But then on Friday I had to say goodbye to my office-mate, she is moving from NH to NC :( and that is sad, she was a great office-mate.
On Saturday, I "ran" a 5K, really I just walked from obstacle to obstacle. It was an Insane Inflatable 5K, so there were Bouncy Castles all over :) it was a blast even though I hurt. Our team name was 'Will Run for Pizza'. So fun although I look horrible in all the pictures so here is one of the starting point :P




What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.



  Giveaways Going on NOW


Still nothin', I'm workin on it though!

Coming up on the Blog...


Early Reader Review: Mechanic by Betsy Cornwell (YA)
Recent Reads: The Looney Experiment by Luke Reynolds (MG)
Early Reader Review: Desmond Pucket Makes Monster Magic (MG, Graphic Novel)
Recent Reads: Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone (YA)
ARC August Weekend 2 Plans and Re-Cap

      

Books Received this Week

Nada! Which is ok. So many ARCs to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment