Aug 2, 2015

Building the Book Pile #147

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

WOOOO August is here and I am excited for ARC August (but also a little sad because this summer has been flying by)!

arc august
This week has been a strange one - my husband convinced me to let him by an old beat up pick-up truck (we have named her Penny). 

I have been working extended days to have my Fridays off and by working I mean sitting at my desk bored out of my mind b/c it is summer and there is NOTHING to do (First world problems, I know!), but it is making my days even longer

....hm what else... I started trying to exercise more... kinda...sorta...uggg.:/ (love the commitment there, right?!) I am signed up for a 5K a long time ago but it happens to be in a week and I am SO out of shape. (Note: I am a lazy bum)

Oh and it was humid and in the 90s again without AC... it is a slow and painful death. (Glad you are all here to read this, I know I am insane)

So... I think that is all the crazy from this week, hope you are well! Let me know how your week was!



What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.



  Giveaways Going on NOW


Still nothin', I'm workin on it though!

Coming up on the Blog...

Early Reader Review Reads: October Faction Volume 1 (Graphic Novel)
Early Reader Review: Terrible Typhoid Mary by Susan Campbell Bartoletti (MG, Nonfiction)
Early Reader Review: Con Academy by Joe Schreiber (YA)

Early Reader Review: Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell (YA) - release date/ review date pushed back.
Recent Reads: Rick and Morty #4 by Zac Gorman (Comic)
ARC August Weekend 2 Plans and Re-Cap


      

Books Received this Week

Books

    The Looney Experiment

The Looney Experiment by Luke Reynolds from BookLook Bloggers for Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment