Mar 1, 2015

Building the Book Pile #129

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


Such a long week :/ So many work hours. I am so happy it is the weekend! This week otherwise was fun. I got a late Valentines day gift, my Lootcrate came in the mail, and I got a book in the mail - I am guessing I entered a giveaway and won it... So yay mail!

How was your week?


Giveaways Going on NOW

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/blog-blitz-excerpt-and-giveaway-sword_18.htmlLast-But-Not-Least Lola Going Green

5 $10 Amazon Gift Cards 

 

Coming up on the Blog...

 

Early Reader Review: Gronk Volume 1: A Monster's Story by Katie Cook (Graphic Novel)

Trailer Reveal: Prodigal/ Riven by Tyler Jolley and Sherry Ficklin (YA)


Books Received this Week


    Ready Player One  If I Fall, If I Die

 

I got these great books :)

Ready Player One by Ernest Clime from the February LootCrate

If I Fall, If I Die by Michael Christie from ?? I won this somewhere, no Idea where but it was sent my Random House, so thank you!

 

 

Have you missed anything lately? 

 

  Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything post and I will happily stop by and say hello!

 Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment