Feb 4, 2015

Monthly Re-Cap: January 2015


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another month down, here's another wrap-up- complete with Goodreads and Review links. 

 

What happened...  

So January definitely flew by and wow we got a LOT of snow up here in Vermont, but it has been a great month of reading and although driving in the snow sucks, it is beautiful here. Do you like the snow? Does it snow where you live? ... just curious, leave me a comment. 

January has been a great start to the year, I have read books for most of my challenges and others and TBR books that have been sitting around at my house for AGES! So all in all I am super excited. I got all of my TBRs done that I wanted to initially plus a lot more

What did you read or listen to in January? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in January ~~   

   
Breaking Angelina by Rita Webb  Into That Forest by Louis Nowra  Lenore #11 by Roman Dirge  A Broken Fate by Cat Mann Hellhole by Gina Damico  Loki's Wolves by K.L.  Armstrong  Gronk Volume 1 by Katie Cook  My Little Pony by Christina Rice  Leon the Lion by Ken Lake  Gavin the Gorilla and Snuffles by Ken Lake  Geraldo the Giraffe by Ken Lake Roger the Reindeer by Ken LakeThe Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs


~~Links to Reviews ~~
 

3 comments:

  1. I love snow! But oddly enough, it actually hasn't snowed much up here in WA :( But I also hate driving in the snow, so there's that, LOL.

    You had a really good reading month! :) I actually just recently got out of a really bad reading slump so I only ended up reading like 7 books (I actually posted a wrap-up post today, too! :)) Aaaand I still need to rad Hellhole, lol. I meant to read it last month, but I never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, driving in the snow is no fun at all but playing in it is :)

      7 Books ain't bad! That is awesome. A lot of mine were short ones. Hellhole was very funny, you need to read it... :)

      Delete
  2. Some cute covers there! Happy February reading!

    ReplyDelete