Nov 24, 2014

Planning for 2015 (already!)

Here are some challenges I am going to try out in 2015. 

Feel free to click the pictures to go to the sign-ups and join me :)
 
http://lili-lost-in-a-book.blogspot.com/2014/11/2015-mythology-reading-challenge.html#comment-form

For this one I am going to start at the bottom and see how it does, Demigod Level for me 1-5 books. 

8th Annual Graphic Novel/ Manga Challenge
http://graphicnovelschallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/12/2015-8th-annual-graphic-novelmanga.html
I will be going for the Bronze level again (24 Comics, Graphics, or Manga)
 
Wow almost forgot the most obvious one ...
2015 Goodreads Challenge
 2015 Reading Challenge
My plan is 120 books. 
 
Oh and adding this to the 2015 to do list!
Take Control 2015 
I really need to take some time and do this my shelves are packed with books I need to read. Goals post coming closer to March :)



I will be adding other Challenges to this post as I find ones that I like :)

10 comments:

  1. That looks like a neat challenge! I know that I'm going to probably create my own challenge if I can't find one for the year that will help me try to read some of the e-books that I keep downloading for free, because, well, they're free! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I have a bunch of ebooks I need to get to. I am going to try to work them into my other challenges. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining the Mythology challenge! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im definitely joining the Graphic novel challenge again for the third time in a row. Not sure on the other yet, considering it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the Graphic Novel challenge last year for the first time and loved it!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back to the GN/Manga Challenge Steph! Glad to have you with us again!

    Lisa, I've joined a challenge specifically for those free ebooks I can't pass up :-) Here's the sign-up: http://www.thebookvixen.com/2014/11/sign-up-2015-read-your-freebies-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Those challenges looks interesting, especially the Graphic Novel Challenge! I'm also participating in another comic book challenge called Comic Book Bingo!

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/comic-book-bingo-challenge-sign-up-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bingo sounds fun too! Maybe I will sign up :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete