Sep 2, 2014

Monthly Re-Cap: August 2014

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another month down, here's another wrap-up- complete with Goodreads and Review links. 

 

Annnnnnnndddddd....It's September!!

 

What did you read or listen to in August? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

  ~~Events/ Goodies from August~~

ARC August 2015 

Last month was ARC August, I had a plan to read 5 ARCs that are in my TBR. I got through 3 that were in that plan  -- Courtney Crumrin, Mortal Danger, and The Case of the Stolen Sixpence.  Even though I didn't finish my list I did get a lot of good reading in - a few from my TBR that weren't ARCs, a few review copies, and a few ARCs that weren't on the list -- Princess Ugg, Small Blue and the Deep Dark Night, and Maddy Kattle. Did you participate? How did you do?!

 

~~Books Read in August (+ Audiobooks Listened to in August)~~   


Courtney Crumrin: The Final Spell (Courtney Crumrin, #6)Viminy Crowe's Comic Book22022641Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1)The Stern and Wild Ones (Seeker Series, #1)20256583
Small Blue and the Deep Dark NightThe Case of the Stolen Sixpence18149042
Maddy Kettle: The Adventure of the Thimblewitch22807865



~~Links to Reviews ~~

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read Mortal Danger. :-)
    Happy September reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I participated in ARC August too! I met my goal, so I think I did well. :) I'm glad you got some good reading in last month! Hopefully September is turning out to be a good reading month for you as well.

    ReplyDelete