May 31, 2014

Monthly Re-Cap: May 2014

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another month down, here's another wrap-up- complete with Goodreads and Review links. 

May was a busy month for me, loads of reading, planning for Armchair BEA (which was awesome!), plus Mother's day, my mom's birthday, and we had a friend come and visit us from DC :) It was a packed month of stuff!

What did you read or listen to in May? 

Link me up in the comments section!

 

  ~~Events from May~~

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2014  

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge: Loved this challenge I got so much done and had a great time doing it!
Planning Post
Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Wrap Up coming soon...

Armchair BEA: What a wonderful week this was for blogging, discussion, and overall awesomeness with aBEA. I hope you were able to join the fun!

~~Books Read in May (+ Audiobooks Listened to in May)~~   



Hedge Witch These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) Defy (Defy, #1) 17760191 Coffin Hill Vol. 1: Forest of the Night Suitcase of Stars (Enchanted Emporium #1) Princess Ugg #1 Zoe & Zak and the Tiger Temple (Zoe & Zak Adventures, #3) Orion Poe and the Lost Explorer The Dragon's Egg (Relics of Mysticus, #3) The Only Boy  The People Inside
 
~~Links to Reviews ~~
Princess Ugg #1 by Ted Naifeh (Comic) - 4 stars - No review yet I'm a slacker
The People Inside by Ray Fawkes (Adult) - 3 stars (review on Goodreads)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a busy, but great May. Glad that you read some good books this month and had a good time at BEA. I didn't have enough money to go there this year, but I am hoping I can make it there next year!
    Happy June reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome month! Hope you had fun with ABEA! Happy June reading!

    ReplyDelete