Jun 9, 2012

Early Reader Review: Earthquake Escape by Jan Burchett

Earthquake Escape by Jan Burchett
Available: August 1, 2012
Publisher: Capstone Young Readers - Stone Arch Books

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Background: Ben and Zoe work for a secret team, their mission today is to go in search of a panda cub named Jing-Jing, who escaped from a sanctuary after an earthquake.

Review: This was a great little read. I requested it from Netgalley because of the panda. I love pandas! They are so adorable, and I am so glad that I got to read this. I really enjoyed the story it was full of action and adventure. There were some facts about pandas and the Chinese landscape too. The book even includes a glossary for readers, more panda facts at the end, and even discussion questions. Very cute read, it is recommended for ages 8-11 and is part of the Wild Rescue series.


E-Copy provided by Netgalley and Capstone Young Readers for Review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment