May 6, 2012

Building the Book Pile #2

Welcome to Building the Book Pile! A Weekly meme inspired in part by In My Mailbox. Since there has been some drama over In My Mailbox I will now be hosting my own Building the Book Pile here at Cover2CoverBlog. Here is what I got this week.

Ebooks For Review
Meant to BeBehind the BookcaseDragon Age: The Silent Grove #1
The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Meant to Be by Lauren Morrell From Netgalley and Random House Children's Books
Behind the Bookcase by Mark Steensland and Kelly Murphy From Netgalley and Random House Children's Books
Dragon Age Volume 1, The Silent Grove by David Gaider and Alexander Freeman From Netgalley and Dark Horse Comics
The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Tim Conrad From Netgalley and Dark Horse Comics

Bought
You also may have seen my earlier post this week of BtBP with titles I bought this week.
Here they are again:
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter,  
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong, 
Forgiven by Jana Oliver,
and
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment