Apr 5, 2012

Review: Gary Gianni's Monstermen and Other Scary Stories

Gary Gianni's Monstermen and Other Scary StoriesGary Gianni's Monstermen and Other Scary Stories by Gary Gianni
Available: March 7, 2012
Publisher: Dark Horse Comics

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Background: Gary Gianni's Monstermen and Other Scary Stories is a collection of stories ranging from pirates, to zombies, to skulls, and phantoms and ghosts of all kinds.

Review: The copy that I received via electronic edition was very fuzzy and difficult to read, however the pictures were marvelous in every way! I think that aside from the fuzziness there was also a few parts where I was very lost in the storyline...and I read a lot of graphic novels so I am not sure it was my inability to move to the right boxes...

All of the different types of scary beings were well executed and overall it was a decent read. Zombies, pirates, skulls and creepy crawlies, how can one really go wrong?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment